Packaged Air Conditioning Units
BLU SYSTEM – PACU
Packaged air conditioning unit (PACU) is a self- contained unit assembled in a casing where all the air conditioning components are enclosed in a single casing.
The use of mono-bloc air conditioners is the most economical and versatile solution for the conditioning of small and medium surfaces.
The packaged air conditioners are divided into two types: ones with water cooled condenser (sea-water type also available) and the ones with air cooled condensers.
In both cases the typical configuration of the unit provides the compressor at the bottom along to the condenser and the air treatment section complete of air filter, evaporator and supply fan on the above.
This whole unit externally looks like a box with the control panel located externally.
- Robust frame lined with totally removal panels (many types of material available)
- Compressor unit: usually hermetic or semi-hermetic
- Water-cooled or Air-cooled condenser
- Electrical Panel for power and control
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Air filter (G3-G4) Type
- Front Panel & Return air grille.
- Evaporator coil
- Supply air fan
- Heating and Humidification Components may be included in the unit upon request.
- Completion Accessories;
All the components of this package AC are assembled at the factory site. The gas charging is also done at the factory thus one does not have to perform the complicated operations of the laying the piping, evacuation, gas charging, and leak testing at the site. Since all the components are assembled at the factory, the high quality of the packaged unit is ensured.
The unit can be transported easily to the site and its installation result very quickly.
Temperature control works by a wall-mounted thermostat or a temperature sensor installed directly on the inlet opening of the evaporator.
Controls are easy to use and maintain reliable automated room-temperature control.
- System recommended for cooling power between 5Kw and 30Kw.
- Availability of several type of power feed.
- Solutions achievable with several types of refrigerant gases.
- Evaporator and condenser available with additional coatings for an excellent corrosion resistance.
- Available option for Hazardous areas (Zone 1 and 2).
- Safety and Control Devices built-in type.
- Possibility to remote all the signals or commands.
- Reliable automatic room-temperature control.
- Possibility of any kind of customization
- Possibility of providing redundant systems within a single skid.
- Directive 2006/42/EC (EU Machinery Directive)
- Directive 2014/35/EU (Low Voltage Directive)
- Directive 2014/30/EU (EMC Directive)
- Directive 2014/68/EU (PED Directive)
- Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX Directive)
- EN 378-2
- Oil & Gas
- Engine Control Room;
- Electrical Room;
- Control Room;
- In addition to existing plant to increase the required capacity;
- As emergency system in event of main system failure.